Monday, November 22, 2010

why I hate my best friend's girlfriend

You think - You think you are beautiful, you think you are intelligent, you think you are sensible, oh you are so wrong.

Insecure - You are so insecure that he is having a better time with me and you want him to be with you all the time, you want him to say you are the most interesting person he has ever met and you force him saying that in your own evil ways.

Whine - Even the little time he gets to meet me, you make sure to disturb him with your texts, when he forgets to text you, you whine over it and make him sad. Oh wait did you know that now he sets a reminder to check your texts and replies to them.

Drunk - You either make him angry or make him sad every time, I'm the one who gets drunk with him and I get hear a whole shit load of things you did.

Pink - All the pink flowered shirts you buy him, I know he hates them so bad that he wanna yak.

Fight - I gotta fight some tasteless guy who is interested in you when he is not around, but you know how I deal with that? I just tell them two lines about you and they would run away.

Shut - You wanna know about everything we talk when you are around which pretty much shuts us off from talking anything you don't know as we end up giving you lectures about what we talk. But when we talk about things you know, you make lame points which bores us to death. Now you know why we never talk when you are around.

Fuck - But Fuck I hate myself because its through me that he got to know you and now his life is a total mess. The last time you got drunk, you were all over me and now our friendship is messed up too.Bitch.


6 comments: